If you run a Community on PS3 or Xbox within your Country, if you can fulfill all of the criteria described below and would like to be listed please contact us!
If your Country is not listed and you know of a Clubs Community, please let us know!
Email us: email@example.com
How To Join The iFVPA
To become an official iFVPA Community you need to be able to fulfill all of the following criteria.
1. Be a FIFA Community that will organize and maintain an active national team with initial contact by Admin/Owners.
2. Assign an International Club Manager and Co-Manager to join the iFVPA Manager forum
3. Build an International Team, the iFVPA recommends that no more than 3 players from each Club (Excluding the Manager) are playing at once however this is not Mandatory
4. Arrange an unranked International Friendly
5. Create a Club with your Nations name e.g. "iFVPA Uruguay"
6. Your National team must comply with the following:
At least 15 players from the nation your community represents.
One Manager and one Co-Manager or someone responsible for the team in case a manager can't for any reason.
7. Once you are officially recognized you must send immediately to the iFVPA community manager a banner of your website, a presentation of your community in your own language. Admin contacts: Skype or msn and email. Community manager mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Show in your home page the iFVPA Logo (link to our logo) linked to iFVPA website and show the iFVPA page info (example link www.ifvpa.com/joomla/info).
9. The iFVPA MUST be notified when a new manager has been appointed; this is to prevent mix-ups and to help the new manager establish himself among the community.
10. National teams that apply to iFVPA tournaments must play them in full and also play a number of official friendlies per month (min 1 match – max 3 matches).
11. iFVPA Will only accept Applications from Communities that are hosting nations not already represented
Application To Join the iFVPA Network
Admins must fill this form and send it by mail to email@example.com
All Communities have to apply regardless if they already were iFVPA official communities in FIFA 11. Consider this a renovation of Affiliation.
-Community homepage link (Showing iFVPA Logo):
-IFVPA Webpage infos link (Thread or Article educating your community on what iFVPA is):
-Link to Virtual Pro club forum in Your Community:
-Link national team youtube (if owned):
-Link Community Facebook/Twitter (if owned):
-Manager National team PS3 infos: (Name, mail, PS3nick)
-Manager National team XBOX infos: (Name, mail, GT)
By Submiting this form, your community is agreeing to all iFVPA rules and regulations.
These rules will take effect from 1st October 2011, communities that fail to fulfill this criteria will be excluded from IFVPA.
To Schedule an Official Match
To organize an official friendly (to be counted in the ranking) both squads must be in acceptance of the time and day of the match, this is the managers' responsibility. Once both managers have an agreement, both managers must post the arranged match in the Manager's Forum.
The Post must be as follow:
• Manager PSN/Gamertag:
• Day: Day/Month/Year
• Time: GMT: 24:00 (GMT= Greenwich meridian time)
In case one of the managers decides to postpone a match, they must give 24 hours’ notice and speak with the opponent manager to set a new time and they must also notify the staff of the iFVPA.
The iFVPA Forum is open to the public. However, only accepted community owners, International Managers, and Qualifying Champions League Club's Manager will have access to the Managers Forum.
iFVPA International Teams Matchday Rules
1. Every manager has 15 minutes after the accorded time to contact the rival manager, if 15 minutes or more go by without response, the team can file a formal complaint for the iFVPA committee to review.
2. Once the contact has been established, the team has 30 minutes to play with at least 8 players. If there are less than 8 players, the match is an automatic forfeit on grounds of incompletion.
3. Every team has 3 attempts to start a match in case players disconnect on the load-up screen. After those 3 attempts the match must be played regardless.
4. Leave the goalkeeper alone: Do not push, block or stand in front of the Goalkeeper on purpose. This includes corners, free kicks, regular play, etc. If this is done the match will have to be replayed or forfeited by the offending team. The offending player will also be suspended. Video Proof will be required for reviewing.
5. All teams should let the introductions play in full. This helps with the lag/delay issues. If a team skips intros and the game is slow for some the game will have to be restarted right away.
6. The iFVPA reserves the right to suspend/ban from every competition any player who insults, cheats, lie about nationality, etc. Every case reported by a MANAGER will be documented and investigated accordingly by the iFVPA committee.